So home, school, tuitions(AVTE, Maths, Hindi), dance classes (SDIPA and Danceworx), VERY brief experiment with guitar classes, fabric painting classes (It was summer. I was bored. And stupid)...they're all located at one of these two places. And call it luck or whatever, Best friend #1 lives REALLY close to my home and Best Friend #2 lives RIGHT next to my school (Almost, anyway!)
Yeah, okay. So now Ive decided, I need to "expand my geographical horizons", however lame that sounds.
I need to STOP being so lazy and push myself out of my comfort zone. I need to go to different places, explore them on my own, instead of being satisfied with stories my friends share.
Here's a list of places (In New Delhi) Id like to get to know better:
- Khan Market
- Sarojini Nagar- I have NEVER been there. Can you believe it?! Now, that's just wrong.
- Dilli Haat- Ive been there before, ofcourse. Went there this week actually. And I had a lot of fun. Which is why I want to go there more often.
- GK II- This place is near my house, but I hardly go there. Shame.
- Green Park- I went there, this week, to see a doc. The market place seemed pretty cool. I should hang out with my friends there! Should be fun.
- Old Delhi- Again, Its a shame I hardly go there. In fact, "hardly go there" would be an exaggeration! I've been there what, twice in my life? And I just ate at some joint there.
- Connaught Place-Now, this place, I go to, kinda often. For KFC, British Council, and the other great restaurants there. But I want to see Janpath and Palika Bazaar and those garden things.
I travelled on the Metro the first time this week (I know, Im slow). I think this whole exploration of new places via new means of transport should be fun! Ooh, and if you think there are some other awesome places in Delhi I might enjoy, leave a comment please :)